Monday, March 19, 2007

We reached home!

Sorry I hadn't posted sooner, we have been so tired and our internet was out for a day and we got home a day later than planned as we had another flight added, by the airlines,to our route home. We were just so tired after all the plane changes and the rushing inbetween them and such that we stayed a night near our final landing spot. It felt so good to just rest and know that we wouldn't have to get up the next day and fly somewhere, but to be able to just drive ourselves home. About 5 hours later we were finally reunited with our sons again and it felt really nice.

Guess I still have Delhi belly. I thought it was Mcdonalds that made me sick but now I am rethinking that it may have been the bottle of pop that I drank. I was so careful about this and only drank pop that had been bottled by Pepsi. This pop had the same name, but after I drank some of it and realized it had a different taste to it, I looked and didn't see that Pepsi logo on it. Opps! So, now I am blaming the pop. I am starting to feel better though.

Sananda is still doing well, she loves to eat. I weighed her today, she is 18.5 pounds. We all are still just trying to adjust to a new time zone. I will try to post some more pictures tomorrow.

5 comments:

Kristi W. said...

I'm glad you're home, Lynda! It was so good to meet you and your family. We had a great time at our dinner! We are leaving Delhi tonight. We got Delhi belly too, we are thinking from the ice cream we ate on the street in Kolkata or from some milk we had at one of the coffee shops here b/c we had it for 4 days. Who knows, its not good though however we got it! :) Talk to you when we get home!

Kristi

Deb said...

You made it! Welcome home! I can't wait to hear more details about your trip and see more photos. Hopefully, your jet lag won't last more than one week.

Deb

Joel Brueseke said...

Glad to have you guys home! I'm sure it was an exhausting but very enjoyable trip. We hope to be able to meet your new family member soon!

We love all of you,
Joel & Trace

Joel Brueseke said...

Oh yeah, and we received your announcement today. How very unique! Thanks for thinking of us.

H said...

Welcome home!! Sananda weighs exactly the same as Rachel Priya. I can hardly wait to see your photos! And I hope you get feeling better very soon....the trip wiped us out completely, and we weren't even sick. But it was much easier to adjust to the time difference when we came home than when we got to India. I hope you find the same is true for you.

So glad you're **all** home together!

Heather